Information Security Enthusiast
A pupil utilizing his personal labs to defend and analysis security centric inbound requests from malicious traffic. Utilizing honeypot to further learn on trends and protect from attacks.
Technical Project Manager II (remote)
The primary driver of project technical success for Enterprise Clients. Working & collaborating with many decision making departments at WP Engine.
Sr. Level 2 Technical Support
Handling Enterprise and Customer Escalations, in addition addressing technical support screenings and mentoring sessions along with another duties as requested by Support Management.
Level 2 Technical Support
Passion for open source technologies and providing stellar support to customers. From the technical side having in-depth experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as DNS, Apache, MySQL, and NGINX, and experience building websites, in WordPress or another Content Management Systems.
Partner, Creative Development
- Collaborating with Programming Team on New Features based on User Trends
- Front End Web Developer for a High Traffic Blogging Website
- Responsible for UI/UX Design
- Responsible for finding User Trends using Analytic Tools
Information Systems Supervisor
- Responsible for the Local IT & Satellite Infrastructure
- Linux System Administrator for Corporate Website
- Front End Web Developer for Corporate Website
- Responsible for Outsourced Talent & Consultant Projects
- Assisting Membership with Various Technical Support Issues
- Assisting Production Team with Various Technical Support Issues
- Maintaining Computer Systems & BYOD in 0-50 Production Environment
- Provided Web Development, Programming & Hosting solutions to small to midsize companies in the South Texas & Northern Colorado regions.